Brita Water Filter Purity Quell ST
BRITA PURITY Quell ST
- Decarbonises water using proven BRITA System Filtration Technology
- Reduces taste and aroma-impairing elements – also in bypass water
- Allows coffee to develop its full aroma
- Machine armour: reduces limescale deposits
- Business-savvy choice: decreases service and repair costs
- Ideal for catering, vending, and food service
Trusted BRITA Systematic Filtration Technology decarbonises water in four steps:
A pre-filter retains coarse particles. Further, with its laminar water distribution ensures optimum use of the downstream filter medium.
2 Carbonate hardness reduction
Filter medium reduces carbonate hardness to prevent limescale formation.
3 Activated carbon filtration
All water – including bypass water – runs through an activated carbon filter to reduce taste impairing substances.
4 Fine filtration
Finally, a fleece retains remaining fine particles.
The unique IntelliBypass technology allows for a constant by-pass water rate irrespective of the volumetric flow. This ensures a consistently high water quality, particularly in case of low water throughput rates.